In recent years, the digital marketing landscape has become an extremely hyper-competitive space that now justifies the need for using AI writing tools. However, the rise of AI detectors like ZeroGPT has also meant that it has become harder than ever to publish AI-generated content without being flagged, which can be an extremely frustrating disruption to your daily workflow.
To combat this, the only viable solution is to make the AI-written content appear as human-written as possible. But, you can save yourself a ton of time and effort manually altering the text by using an AI detection remover like BypassAI to bypass AI detection instantly. Read on to learn more, as we delve deeper into the heart of this matter in detail!
What Is ZeroGPT?
Launched in early 2023 and based in Hamburg, Germany, ZeroGPT is a SaaS company founded to provide online users with access to a powerful ChatGPT and AI text detector. The platform essentially uses a proprietary AI language model called DeepAnalyse™ Technology that claims an impressive accuracy rate of 98% in identifying certain patterns in text that are characteristic of AI-generated content.
The tool analyzes text for unique aspects such as verbal randomness and sentence variation, which are common elements typically present in human writing and language. From there, it classifies the scanned content into predefined categories that can range from “human written“, “most likely AI-generated” to even “some parts AI-generated”. In addition, ZeroGPT is even capable of detecting AI use in multiple languages.
Why Bypass ZeroGPT?
While the use of AI detectors like ZeroGPT can offer a wide range of potential benefits, the fact is that these tools sometimes end up working to people’s detriment. Some of the core reasons why it is important to know how to outsmart AI detection software include:
- Precision not guaranteed: While AI detectors are usually trained on large data sets to identify signs of AI generation, most of the sample sizes they use also tend to contain errors and biases. As a result, it is not uncommon to find tools like ZeroGPT propagating false positives, even when the content is 100% human-written.
- Jeopardizes productivity: AI writers are often used as a simple means of streamlining a fair portion of the writing process before manually editing and revising the output for greater clarity and insight. However, AI detectors don’t usually consider that and this can negatively impact how much content you can consistently publish.
In short, ZeroGPT is not foolproof. To this end, it is often best to know how to evade such a tool rather than fall victim to its potentially inaccurate and unreliable conclusions.
How to Bypass ZeroGPT AI Detection?
You’ll be glad to know that there are two main strategies that you can implement to bypass ZeroGPT. So, let’s break down each of them in detail below.
Option #1: Humanize Your Content via BypassAI
The most straightforward strategy at your disposal is to utilize Bypass AI. This is an advanced AI humanizer tool that can instantly rewrite any content from AI writers like GPT-3, GPT-4 or even Jasper to make it sound more human-like. The tool relies on advanced natural language techniques to mimic typical human writing styles when reworking the content’s wording, phrasing, and sentence structures.
BypassAI also ensures that overall readability is above par from start to finish by improving the quality of output, which reduces the need for manual edits and revisions.
Furthermore, it does well to maintain contextual accuracy, which guarantees that the content’s intended meaning is still being conveyed appropriately. Users can also scan the content output for AI probability, so you can be confident it won’t be flagged by most leading AI checkers such as Originality.ai, GPTZero, and more.
Plus, it facilitates effective keyword optimization with all content output guaranteed to be unique and plagiarism-free. This ensures that it will be ranked highly on SERPs.
Option #2: Conduct Manual Revisions
There are also other techniques that you can use to ensure your content doesn’t get flagged by ZeroGPT. Some of these include:
- Avoid repetitive phrasing: AI-generated text tends to be redundant and this is a common marker that AI detectors like ZeroGPT are designed to scan for. You can prevent this by proofreading any output and eliminating or replacing any words, phrases or sentences that may have been over-used.
- Add a human touch: Human nuances are something that AI generators are typically unable to replicate, which is why it pays to implement aspects like humour or personal anecdotes into the final draft. With such elements being weaved well in place, even ZeroGPT will be unable to identify your content as artificial.
- Include statistics/credible data: It often helps to showcase a fair amount of expertise and knowledge in the content because it ensures the text comes off as authentic. This can mean using niche-specific terms or even highlighting personal expertise through case studies and quotes.
- Use simpler language: AI detectors like ZeroGPT often scan for overly complex words and patterns in content, hence the importance of always utilizing simpler words and shorter sentences in your content. This gives the text a more human-like feel and it also improves readability.
AI writing tools offer users a great amount of flexibility, as they can optimize the content creation process and be implemented in a wide range of niches, fields, and industries. However, with AI detection tools like ZeroGPT, it can be challenging to publish your content without being flagged.
However, by understanding the value of an AI bypass tool like BypassAI that enables you to humanize your AI-generated content, you should have no trouble successfully evading AI detection with minimal time and effort required.
You should also keep in mind the writing tips that we’ve mentioned above for more consistent results and greater reader engagement.